When it comes to offroad performance in the golf cart world, one name rises to the top. Jake’s Lift Kits is the biggest and best for providing a quality golf cart suspension that is easy to install and offers the best ride on the market. The Jake’s Club Car DS 6″ Double A-Arm Lift With the Heavy Duty Rear lift takes that a step further. Not only do you get the twice stacked a-arm suspension up front that provides that right to left articulation that you need to get where you need to go, but you also get a heavy-duty rear lift kit to ensure the trail can throw anything down, and this assembly will keep trucking.
This unit will fit the Club Car DS electric models between 1981-2004.5 and the gas carts ranging from 1996.5-2004.5, but all models must have metal dust covers on the front hubs. Just pick up the phone and get Buggies Unlimited on the line; we will get your new golf cart lift kit on its way.
- Fits Club Car DS 1981-2004.5 & Electric 1996.5-2004.5 Gas models with metal dust covers on the front hubs
- Stronger one piece A-arm mounts for better support
- With Heavy-Duty Rear Lift
- Lengthens the wheelbase and squares up the cart for added stability
- No cutting or welding, Comes with detailed instructions and all necessary hardware
- Made in the U.S.A.