2021 SKI-DOO MXZ X-RS 600R E-TEC ES ICE RIPPER XT 1.5
The premiere on-trail snowmobile experience, the 2021 MXZ X-RS continues to raise the stakes in pure trail performance with the new rMotion X rear suspension and RAS X front suspension creating the ultimate high-performance trail ride. (Spring Only Model).
- RAS X FRONT SUSPENSION – TRUE TO THE TRAIL: Flatter cornering and precision handling in all conditions. Developed in tandem with the rMotion X rear suspension to raise the bar in trail snowmobile chassis performance. Wider, adjustable ski stance and +10mm of suspension stroke maximize stability, capability and comfort.
- RMOTION X REAR SUSPENSION – THE BAR JUST GOT RAISED – AGAIN: The next level of control, comfort and capability on the trail. Built upon the same rising-rate motion ratio principles rMotion suspensions are renowned for, and then some. Completely redesigned with more travel for unmatched big bump absorbing capability and incredible comfort. Longer front arm with exclusive adjustable angle design ideally mates with the RAS X front suspension creating superior cornering and the precise handling Ski-Doo snowmobiles are legendary for.
- ROTAX 600R E-TEC ENGINE – INSTANT POWER. IMMEDIATE RESPONSE: Following its big brother Rotax 850 E-TEC engine’s lead with second generation E-TEC technology, the Rotax 600R E-TEC engine offers a 30% improvement in throttle response**, crisp acceleration and sets a 600cc class standard with 125 horsepower* while continuing to set the bar for reliability, and 2-stroke oil and fuel economy. *Observed HP metric based on internal dyno test in optimal conditions. **Based on internal engineering testing compared to 600H.O. E-TEC.
- REV GEN4 PLATFORM – NEXT GENERATION OF A LEGEND: The 4th generation of the REV platform is designed around aggressive trail riders with a narrow, compact package giving the rider more freedom to move and influence the sled. More centralized masses (especially side-to-side), light weight and industry-leading suspensions make the vehicle ultra responsive.
- PDRIVE CLUTCH – QUICK, EFFICIENT, EASY: A major factor in the quickness of REV sleds is the pDrive clutch. Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this advanced clutch. The oversize rollers with needle bearings, wide flyweights and shaft-on-shaft design emphasize smooth operation and long life. Ultra-responsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and 2.8 lb./ 1.3 kg lighter than the TRA VII.
- RS RUNNING BOARDS – ROOM TO ROAM: Designed for aggressive stand-up riding, they are flatter for most of their length, wider and strong. Thicker aluminum sheet (3 mm vs. 1.8 mm), plus front and rear reinforcements to withstand tough landings.
- PILOT X SKIS – TRACTION POSITIVE: Completely redesigned ski to match flawlessly with the most ride-compliant suspensions in the industry. Offering more positive ski traction and reduced darting for confident performance.