2015 Yamaha Golf-Car Electric Fleet for Sale
In the game of golf, the champions are the ones who sweat the small stuff. Nothing is unimportant; everything is worthy of painstaking work. This is Yamaha’s approach to designing the finest fleet golf car.
Deep in the DNA of The DRIVE® is everything we’ve learned from our motorcycles, ATV’s and watercraft, including the ability to build with fewer parts, which leads to lighter weight, which leads to superior hill-climbing ability, a virtually greaseless chassis and the lowest maintenance costs in the industry.
Features May Include:Largest Most Comfortable Seat in the Industry
- Deep, supportive contours are intended to help hold occupants in place while the car is moving. Designed to accommodate occupants of all different heights and sizes, it’s made of pure, supple foam bonded to a seamless, fabric-backed vinyl cover, and the polypropylene seat base is strengthened with plated steel inserts. Won’t sag or warp, stands up to repeated pressure washings, and remains the most comfortable seat in the business despite daily abuse.
Powerful 48-Volt Electric Motor
- Manufactured by Hitachi, our electric motor is high quality, highly efficient, whisper quiet, and at 3.5 horsepower is one of the most powerful in the industry. It’s internal components are nickle plated and stainless steel for corrosion resistance, and it even has its own internal solid state tachometer.
Yamaha-Built Motor Control Unit
- If we’re going to be the only manufacturer building our own motor control unit, then we figured we might as well make ours the most advanced in the industry. It communicates with the battery charger—also Yamaha built and it’s roll away protection feature slows the vehicle down and provides an audible beep if the brake isn’t properly engaged. It’s solid state electronics ensures smooth starts to avoid turf damage. Golf cars just don’t come any smarter.
State-Of-The-Art Regenerative Braking
- It extends battery life and rounds per charge by converting the motor into a generator to recharge the battery while the car proceeds at a regulated speed down hills, slowly and safely. If the parking brake is not properly engaged, the car will slowly inch its way downhill while it sounds and audible alarm to notify you and let you catch it.
Most Reliable Warranty in the Industry
- The DRIVE® comes with a 4-year limited warranty.* The Trojan batteries come with one of the industry’s best, a limited 4-year or 1,000 round warranty. And if anything should go wrong—hey, you’re dealing with Yamaha. We’re going to make it right.